Changing India. One patient at a time.
We want to help save lives. That’s why we chose to focus on critical care and neuro.
Cross-border partnerships leveraging expertise, knowledge and technology
New age products and solutions specifically tailored to Indian market
Fully vertically integrated operation, from registration to distribution
We offer differentiated products that will benefit healthcare professionals and patients alike.
We pride ourselves on offering innovative products at the best possible pricing, bringing the best the world has on offer to India. Targeting primarily the Critical Care and Neuro segments, we provide a variety of dosages in various forms.
Dr. Tarun Gupta
- Medical doctor
- Founded Joint Force Pharmaceutical Limited in 2002
- Established Lupin (India) Ltd.’s China operation from 1992 onwards
Mr. Yuan Shimin (Terry)
- Founded DrugDu (Shenzhen) Ltd. Co. in 2016
- Founded Shenzhen Mellowhope Pharm Limited in 2001
- One of China’s largest exporters of vaccines and biosimilar products
Mr. Rajesh Sharma
- 36 years’ experience in marketing, sales and business operations at Ranbaxy and Wockhardt
- Managed multiple businesses with sales value of $154 million and a team of 2,200 people
- Proven track record launching new products in the Indian pharmaceutical market
Dr. Fu Heliang
- PhD doctor
- Founded JiangSu Aidea Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. in 2013
- Developed proprietary technology used in urine collection and absorption processes
Our high caliber team brings years of global experience in pharma, whilst our on-the-ground sales force continues to adapt and expand.
Urihk Pharmaceuticals participated in the 19th Annual National Conference of the Neuro Spinal Surgeons Association of India (NSSA), or "Spine 19", which was held on the 30th and 31st of August and the 1st of September, 2019 at the Hotel Le Meridien in Kochi. We were...
In order to provide access to the latest learnings and procedures in spinal surgery, Urihk hosted International Speaker Conferences for neurosurgeons and spinal surgeons in India. The events were held in 3 metro cities: Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai. Doctors from across...
With the receipt of Indian trademark registrations, Urihk is proud to announce several new additions to our product basket. Considered to be one of the final steps to ensure commercial viability, receiving a trademark registration puts the partnership in good stead...
Urihk is proud to host multiple events, spanning from training sessions for our staff and field force, to CMEs and international conferences for our doctors. Take a look at a few pictures that highlight our events and milestones.